Beginning the week of October 29, household garbage will be collected every two weeks. Maximize your recycling to minimize the amount of garbage you produce. You can place out an unlimited amount of recycling each collection day.
How often is garbage collected?
- Garbage will be collected every two weeks starting October 29, 2012
- The green bin is collected every week
- Recyclables are picked up on alternating weeks (black box one week, blue box the next). Your blue box and garbage will be picked up the same week.
- Leaf and yard waste is collected with your green bin.
- Only non-recyclable items should be placed in the garbage. Recyclable items are collected separately. Not sure where an item belongs? Please check the Waste Explorer.