The Half Moon Bay Community Association strives to grow, improve and
connect our community!
The HMBCA provides:
- COMMUNITY COMMUNICATIONS - information on community news; activities; programs and services; and much more! This information is shared through our website, community blog, newsletter and social media platforms.
- COMMUNITY EVENTS - events organized and hosted by the HMBCA and community sponsors. These events provide our community with an opportunity to meet their neighbours and have some fun. Visit our events calendar to learn more!
- PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATION - the HMBCA makes every effort to keep track of development and planning proposals for the area and represents the community at City of Ottawa meetings and consultations for planning and development projects such as roads, transportation, and recreation.
- FACILITY OPERATIONS - management and maintenance of outdoor skating rinks in the community.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY - working with the Neighbourhood Watch to communicate safety information to the community.
- A COMMUNITY VOICE - offers community members an opportunity to have their voice heard.
Half Moon Bay Community Association Board of Directors
Want to learn more about the HMBCA Board of Directors? Go to the Directors page to learn more and how you can get involved!
Half Moon Bay Community Association Boundaries
The HMBCA's coverage area includes Mattamy Half Moon Bay, Mattamy Half Moon Bay South, Tamarack Half Moon Bay, Tamarack The Meadows, and Minto Quinn's Pointe.
Support the Half Moon Bay Community Association
The HMBCA is run by a group of volunteers who, through the generosity and support of our sponsors and community members, is able to deliver on its mandate to connect, grow and improve our community!
While the HMBCA receives some financial support from the City of Ottawa for the maintenance and management of community rinks, the remainder of our budget is generated from our community.
As membership to the HMBCA is currently free, your generosity goes a long way in supporting the Association.